New Client FAQ Answers!
1. Yes, we are still taking new individual and business tax clients.
2. Our fees are based on the amount of time spent to properly prepare your tax return. Base price for an itemized return (mortgage interest, real estate taxes, etc) is $225. Base price for a non-itemized return is $195. Base price for personal return with Schedule C is $450. Business return base price is $475.
We will gladly give you a hard quote if you want to drop by with your 2019 tax return and 2020 tax information.
3. We are available to meet evenings and weekends through April 15th.
4. We will need a copy of your 2019 tax return to prepare your 2020 return. We need this information to electronically file your 2020 plus some items transfer from one year to next. We also like to use the prior year as a checklist when helping to gather your 2020 information with you.
5. We will gladly prepare multiple state tax returns, as needed. Sorry, we do not offer international filings other than FBAR and Foreign Employer Compensation (FEC) for US taxpayers.
6. We will electronically file all your 2020 returns for FREE. We do not have service fees or additional costs added to your tax preparation cost.
7. Audit/Notice Insurance is now available on business and personal tax preparation, beginning with 2020 tax returns. The insurance is 10% of the tax preparation fee and will provide free response or handling of IRS, state and local tax notices, including audits, relating to the income tax preparation we provided. You may add this service to our fees as an option until the tax return has been filed.
8. We are available during year to file your current and prior tax returns as well as proactively plan for current/future returns.
9. We require payment for services before returns are electronically filed.